whole beef~ Deposit
whole beef~ Deposit
Whole Beef Package: 480lbs - 2023 Fall Beef Herd
Bulk Beef Deposits will open on August 23rd, 2023!
Your Whole Beef Package Includes; 480 lbs 100% grass-fed beef
40% Premium90% Ground Beef190-200 lbs. in convenient 1 lb packages blend35% Savory Cuts: Roasts, packages of stew meat25% Steaks: Sirloin Tips, Top Sirloins, New York Strips, Rib Eyes, Tenderloin, and one or two of the following 'odd cuts' too few for every box: Skirt, Flank, OR Tri-Tip.
How it Works...
How Our Beef Buying System Works
In case it's your first time ordering with us, or you just need a quick refresher,
Here's a rundown of how we've made getting Premium Healthy ,Safe Grass Finished Beef in Bulk EASY!
You will be helping protect our precious PLANET
1. Pick Your Package: Choose the perfect bulk beef package for your family. You can get boxes starting from an 1/8 Beef (60lbs) up to a Whole Cow and beyond. Also, new this year, Bulk Ground Beef Packages!
Eighth Beef Share/Deposit $285
2. This deposit reserves your beef and helps us sustainably plan the herd this year.
3. Get Fun Updates: As a Beef Buyer, you will get fun updates from the ranch all summer.Just like you would be growing it yourself So you can sit back, relax, and watch amazing beef head your way.
4. Enjoy!: Your beef will be harvested at its peak in November to guarantee its the best beef you've ever had, November is when animals naturally store up healthy O-mega fats. We will start shipping out or scheduling pick ups starting in November through December. You will pay the final amount due just before your beef ships out
Delicious and Nutritious Beef
Delicious and Nutritious 100% grass-fed Beef
With this Whole Beef Share it will provide you with the most delicious healthy and safe meats while bringing you the security of having food in your freezer.
Ethically Sourced Goodness. Feel good about your choice with ethically raised beef .supporting sustainable farming practices.
Fuel Your Journey. Whether you are a fitness-minded or health-conscious our Whole Beef Share is your perfect choice for a balanaced health fighting diet.
This will provide a family of 6 with meat at moderate use for the year at 2 meals a week.
We stand behind the benefits and quality of our Whole Beef Share . If for any reason you 're not completely satisfied with your purchase. please contact us and we will make it right. your satisfaction is our top priority.
Tina Z Linon Co.
It was great to work with Shelton our meat arrived frozen,And it was what I remembered of what good meat tastes like, I will buy our meat from you guys forever.
Sylvia W Missouri
Sylvia W Missouri
We have just loved the first meat bundle we bought. We can't wait to buy a beef share to fill our freezer and have healthy meats year around.
Dean M Linn Mo.
Thanks for having you guys for all the wonderful roast it is so delicious,we look forward to trying your steaks and pork cuts!!!
With the Whole Beef Share we offer Free Shipping with this order.
We take great care in preparing and packaging our meat to ensure that it arrives at your door in the same condition as when it left the butcher.
Our meat is flash frozen to lock in it's freshness and nutrient and then carefully packed in a specially designed box with dry ice to maintain its temp during transit.
.You can be rest assured that your meat will arrive at your doorstep frozen and ready to use.
Limited offer! We're including an extra 9 pound ground meat to the first 10 people who purchase the Whole Beef Share an 135$ Value!) Our ground meat is single sourced from one animal and packed full of essential nutrients that can help to support a healthy gut.
Our ground beef can be used in so many different quick meal plans and our grass-fed beef has been shown to support gut health by helping to reduce inflammation,improving digestion and support the growth of healthy gut bacteria
By supporting regenerative agricultural practices you are helping create a food
system that is better for the community, better for the animals, and better for the planet.
Feel good about your choice😊
Frequently Asked Questions
what kind of beef cattle do you raise?
We have the south pole cattle breed a kind that naturally finishes on grass only, with very good marbling and healthy fats , and the cattle are a very healthy and adapted to our region
Do you use chemicals,fertilizers,pesticides,insecticides or fungicides?
No , we are all natural we practice regenerative farming.
Do you use antibiotic or hormones on your cattle
no, never Farming in sync with nature we rarely have sick cattle
What do your cattle eat
Our cattle are 100% grass-fed (never fed grain)
Is your beef processed at a local USDA processing facility?
Yes! USDA Quality assurance and food safety are important to us too.
How is our beef wrapped and packaged?
- All of our assorted cuts and free extras arrive frozen and wrapped in individually vacuum sealed packages for the freshest flavor. Ground beef is wrapped in 2 lb tube packaging.
- We have an awesome USDA Inspected butcher - Lumley Locker Processing, their packaging and processing is second to none!
How much freezer space do I need fer my beef?
- A rule of thumb is 30 to 35 LBS of beef needs 1 cubic foot of storage.
- You want to make sure you have the freezer space to hold your beef. Since your beef won't be ready until mid November, you will have plenty of time to find the right size freezer. This is essential so your beef can stay frozen.
- 1/8 Beef Share: requires approx. 1.5 - 2.0 cubic ft. of freezer space. This will fit in a regular fridge-freezer compartment. It will take about half the space, which will leave room for other goods. No big freezer needed.
- 1/4 Beef Share: requires approx. 3.5 - 4.0 cubic ft. of freezer space. This will fit in a small chest/upright freezer.
- 1/2 Beef Share: requires approx. 6-8 cubic ft. of freezer space. This will fit in a large chest/upright freezer.
- Whole Beef: requires approx. 14 - 16 cubic ft. of freezer space. This will fit in a large chest/upright freezer.
How long will our beef last in the freezer?
Vacuum-sealed beef will stay fresh in your freezer for one year. Side note: we've eaten beef that's been frozen slightly longer than a year and it's still delicious.